Saturday, May 22, 2010

Butterflies, birthdays, and BRRRR!


When is it going to get warm here? I sound a little like Carlotta. It has been cold and rainy for too many days in May. Aside from that I have been absorbed with our butterflies. Went on an pilgrimage to a butterfly farm with Nadia and friends. We each got to take home a crysallis in a cup.We brought home three and they all became butterflies (painted ladies) and released to the few sunny days we had. I got to nurse them and learn all about their habitat. What would I do without the internet, I wonder. I had a lovely birthday, low key and I felt very loved. Lots of naps in this weather.

2 comments:

Janice La Verne said...

my feet are COLD!

we southern californians were not meant to live in a freezing may! but, on the other hand the green is beautiful and rain washes pollen out of the air.

beautiful butterfly photos Toby!

Toby's Free and Fabulous Blog said...

Maya took the photos. Yeah it was a little warmer today.

Followers