
I found this gadget on the internet that helps you count calories. I realized that I have been eating way too much. I may be the last person to realize this. After all I now have all the time in the world, and I need to make this a priority. I never liked counting calories, but this is easy as it is on my google site. I'm also committed to exercising daily. I have a few options, I can walk Coco on a long walk, watch an exercise video, do house projects, or go swimming. So far I've been walking, and watching the videos on Demand. I'm already feeling better and have more energy.


I will start to take some pictures of my meals because I am making them so beautiful.
3 comments:
Hi Toby,
Good for you. I want to do this too.
Can you post what calorie gizmo you are using? I was doing Spark, but it takes forever...
I guess I should stop eating m and m's now...
love, j
Wow Toby, Those eggs look beautiful! You're such an artist.
Harriet
These eggs are so beautiful,maybe one day I can make these like u did
Post a Comment