This year was the first passover celebrated at the White House with President Obama. I am so impressed with his inclusion. (He also invited gay families to his easter egg roll.) Passover is about liberation from oppression, and these acts are all part of the road to freedom.This year I celebrated with a Passover breakfast instead of a regular seder. I always need to change things up a little. I also wanted to try some new recipes this year for passover. I made passover bagels, a lot like a cream puff shell, and matzo meal pancakes an old favorite.
and I ask the question: What narrow ways of thinking do I need to liberate?My answer is to be more inclusive, and to work towards liberation of all people, and see the world as one.
1 comment:
Toby you are the best.
What a beautiful table. Your breakfast looked better than the Presidents!
I hadn't seen this coverage about the President and Passover. He's doing well, it's so good...
Post a Comment