We like to refer to this picture as fourth of July on the west coast. D and I took the motor home to the coast and spent two days camping and exploring the beaches. It was fun and a little tiring as I had picked D up from Portland, and then drove her to Redmond after. We got to spend time with all the Eugene/Portland people and that was great. I skipped the fireworks but D went with G & J and K and they said they were spectacular. Coming back from Redmond, to hang with the Santa Cruz girls, S and A. They are spectacular and whipped our yard and house into shape. They are great to hang with, lots of eating and shopping. Now there is a calm between the next trip. Summer is busy, like my friend Basja says, " I don't know how I worked."
great photos! the one of deliah on the beach made me laugh as i realize how bundled up we are! quite a difference from growing up in 100 degree heat each 4th.
thanks for the kind words about having me in class. sometimes i worry i am too chatty and might be a bother, it's my sag nature. but i LOVE taking the class with you too!
1 comment:
hi toby,
great photos! the one of deliah on the beach made me laugh as i realize how bundled up we are! quite a difference from growing up in 100 degree heat each 4th.
thanks for the kind words about having me in class. sometimes i worry i am too chatty and might be a bother, it's my sag nature. but i LOVE taking the class with you too!
love, janice
Post a Comment