
It seems like the last two weeks have flown by. I have been totally absorbed in my silk screening class. You may even call it obsessed. I keep thinking about how to do my project. I completely trashed the first idea to start the project again.
My word is Pride. I went positive and negative with it. Finally I decided to go with an idea. I am getting better at technique, but design, color, and planning and all the rest of the art stuff is not quite there.
I now have decided to lighten up and just enjoy it the two days I go there. I also decided I need to do something else. I went to the pool and did some water movement. It was a nice break. Took Maya up to Portland for her flight to Maine. All I can say about the last couple of weeks is "I did it."
1 comment:
not only have you done it, the "it" is really great. the last project was a total keeper.
i'm obsessed too. i love this. i can't believe we only have another week after this one, but it might be good. this work and lcc routine is wearing me out!
great blog, love, janice
Post a Comment