I woke up this morning looking for cartoons about bad bosses. I couldn't find any that fit. I have struggled with a very abusive boss (LWP) for too long now. Every criticism, rejection, and disrespect at this point is more than I have a fuse for. My work group however is great, and I support and I admire them all in the continued struggle. They have certainly supported me.

I have been weaning myself from work, but now I need to make the final break. Several parties and goodbyes, and I am ready. I even had a dream about being sucked down into a pool in my yard by my pinkey finger, and finally letting go only to find a thin ice between me and the surface. I love dreaming, and I love waking up. Mornings are my time to think and ground and start the day the way I want.
No comments:
Post a Comment