Sunday, April 24, 2022

76 Trombones Birthday

Yes, I turned 76 and my girlfriend came to Eugene for my birthday. It was a mellow wonderful time. I had some cards and visits but mostly spent the time with Aggie. 

I made two different cakes out of gluten free (kosher for Passover) premade vanilla and chocolate cake. The chocolate I layered with chocolate mousse, and the vanilla with strawberry sauce and whipped cream. Both were yum. 

 

It rained the first few days but got nicer the last few. Eugene is beautiful in the Spring. We moved the bunny cage and planted strawberry plants over the fertilized ground. 

 

Went to Heritage Distillery with Harriet and tasted their Butchy Bourbon. Bottled two to take home. Maya came by three times. So good to see her.

Went to two Seders this year. One, sort of traditional, one informal and intimate. They were both wonderful.

Also reconnected with my work friends for brunch. Very fun. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's a good life! Love you, Harriet xo

Followers