Monday, January 15, 2018

Getting Married and other important things




Aggie and I got married on December 30, 2017 by our friend Tova who officiated. I thought it was a wonderful day. The night before I did a mikvah and asked to release criticalness that separates me from others, and asked for unconditional love. The whole day I was in a state of bliss, open to everything I was doing and enjoying Aggie and the event. 




I got to cater it just like we planned. I got Croissants from Provisions that morning and fresh bagels. The day before I bought different smoked fish, including cod, salmon, and tuna. I made a platter of meat and cheeses and some special cheeses Manchego and goat Brie for Anno.


But the best was the Lilikoi Cake for the wedding cake with our bitmoji's on top. 


Aggie surprised me and wore a tuxedo. We put together a playlist of music from Youtube, that was all our favorite tunes including "At Last" performed by Beyonce at the inaugural ball of Barack Obama. 


It was an intimate setting at our house, and perfect for two introverts to share our love. 








Maya was home for almost a month and celebrated her 21st birthday. Lot's of celebrating and socializing this month. 

Happy New Year

No comments:

Followers