Saturday, April 4, 2015

Latest Art Projects

I've been doing some art, linocut, scarves, and now a little collage and computer stuff. This piece is my homage to Maya leaving for college and venturing out on her own. 

I did a couple of scarves for Ellen and happily got paid. This supports my habit of buying more materials. 

I did a linocut with Tamara of a pigeon, that came out alright. Of course there were a few backslides with some linocuts, I guess I had beginner's luck with some of the pieces. 
Here are a couple of scarves I made. They were for some mothers. I keep at it cause it makes me happy.


3 comments:

ruby said...

Wow! Love them all, especially the piece with Maya. That's lovely! My inspiration for today! xxx

Agalini said...

I love them all too, Tob wow beautiful.

Janice La Verne said...

toby... you are amazing. i love the scarves, but the piece with maya is really wonderful. i hope it's framed and up when i see you next. wow, my friend, you are one great artist!!!

Followers