A little update and what I've been up to. Utilized my creative juices on the bathroom downstairs redo. It came out so beautiful, the choice of colors were perfect, and the new vanity fits better than even hoped.
Took a wonderful class from Gary Reiss on process work and new ways to approach body symptoms and relationship work. Found in fascinating and helpful.
The weather is hot and sunny, and Maya is done with school, with her King's Krew performance next week.
I am just going with the flow. Helped with an invitation to Sally's button show. It was fun working/playing with her.
2 comments:
glad i can still post comments here... working on my blog problem!
i want to hear more about the workshop you went to... and loved the flyer/promotion for Sally's buttons. I watching what you do, and the bathroom does look fabulous.
I love looking at your blog. Nice bathroom!!
Post a Comment