It is once again a new year. A time to have ritual and connect to ancient ways. This morning I went to the river and tossed in some twigs, rocks, flowers, and leaves, adding to them wishes and letting go. I have been doing this for years with my friend Tamara. I have been playing with the above image for days now. Originally Lore got it at a yard sale, and we all thought Deliah would be the perfect person for it. And it was true. But I fell in love with it too. I then decided I would make my own copy, and frame it. So I finally finished it and only have to send the original to Deliah. The photo is from 1860 of the jews wailing at the wall on a friday, by Bonfils.
My biggest issue is my leg and back pain. I've been doing lots of stuff, but I admit I'm not getting better. Soon physical therapy. I've been receiving great healing from friends, and mostly doing sedentary stuff, like sitting at computer and doing art.

No comments:
Post a Comment