Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Trip Down Memory Lane

I just got this photo of me from a friend Jill Jackson, that I reconnected with from facebook. It took me way back. This was a time I was first on my own, creating my family of friends. I have so few pictures of me in my 20's and this one is quite beautiful. I even remember the shirt.
It came on a day I was dealing with my friend Harriet's mother who is declining mentally and physically. It is a good reminder to cherish the vitality I still have. I do feel more like this young girl than I do an old woman, however I am closer in age to the latter. Anyway, I am staring at this picture, absorbed by my youth, or rather young adulthood. Wasn't I pretty?


Funny thing is Aggie has a very similar picture. I will post it if I can find it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gawd, you two could be twins, beautiful twins at that! Thanks for posting such cute photos... now where are my circa 1970's photos?

Toby's Free and Fabulous Blog said...

Yeah you better find them. And thanks I feel like I've been introduced to our younger selves. I can be easily obsessed.

Followers