
Went up to Portland with CoCo for the last two days of Chanukah. As it turns out I did celebrate the festival of lights. Paddy and I put up a chandelier from Ikea with eight lights on it. It was a miracle! She was sick and we ransacked her house for tools, and I really didn't know what I was doing, but don't tell anyone. We went to a movie Precious, (excellent) ate in a wonderful Italian restaurant and just hung out with the dogs. Lot's of dog walks.
Then connected with Basja and we lit the candles backwards, after all don't Jews do it backwards. We just got closer and caught up on all our travels. Jocelyn and Olivia picked me up from Basja's. Jocelyn found me on facebook, and it was good to reconnect with them and catch up on our lives. I felt very loved. So far this has been a good December.
1 comment:
ummmnnn it all looks so golden. i love Paddy's light!
what a beautiful group of friends.
and i DID think you knew what you were doing! Toby! Electricity is scary!
Post a Comment