I'm at that point in my life where I need to photograph everything new I make. I just recovered this aebleskiver pan while cleaning my friends house in the country. It was a little rusty but I cleaned it up really good. I resisted making the aebleskivers for two or three days, but finally succumbed. I had remembered eating them at the Scandanavian Festival in Junction City and knew what they were. They came out really good, with powdered sugar and blueberry sauce. Afterwards, I went deep into a carbohydrate coma, but I was satisfied. 
Saturday was a fabulous day. The weather was perfect and everything looked beautiful. It was a day that made sense of it all. Everything I did seemed to be in sync with nature and the world.
2 comments:
Yum, I loved them. I think I ate at least 10. Sort of like a little donut, but not deep fried. Thanks my darling.
oh... aggie is romantic. i love romance.
i swear i used to have one of these when i was married (age 20) i have no idea what happened to it and i have no recollection of ever making these.
they looked way yummy though. such a talented gal.
Post a Comment