
I'm done with my class but I have more ideas and may continue on my own. I really liked the photo-emulsion. That is what I was waiting for. So here is the series you have all been waiting for. This is called Coco Trip. It is a series of three, in different colors. The top is her inner gold, the bottom her self revealed to the world. The middle her desire to run in the woods. I decided not to clean my screen and just adjust where the image would be. That was my last piece. 
This next one is called Coco Path the way of peace. It is some of the same images on top of another.


This next one is called Coco Path the way of peace. It is some of the same images on top of another.

This one is Divine Pride. We were given a word to associate with. I picked Pride. I'll tell you my pride got in the way of this one. I really worked too hard on this one. I did learn new techniques on this one. Using drawing fluid and screen filler.
The last was my first. I call it Factory Sky. I like it because it sentimentally reminds me of New York. This was to be a study in geometric shapes. It was the reduction process. I used contact paper and screen filler. I liked using the contact paper. The teacher really showed us a lot of ways to silkscreen.
The last was my first. I call it Factory Sky. I like it because it sentimentally reminds me of New York. This was to be a study in geometric shapes. It was the reduction process. I used contact paper and screen filler. I liked using the contact paper. The teacher really showed us a lot of ways to silkscreen.
No comments:
Post a Comment